Pop up displays are used by participants in a trade show to give their stands a professional look and attract crowds to the stands for greater publicity.
Trade shows are the best place for any consumer as they get to compare the different companies manufacturing similar products and services. The companies participating in these trade shows make it a point to show off their products and services so as to pull maximum crowd to their stands. The Pop up displays are used by companies to display their products in an innovative and professional manner.
Pop up displays are used for displaying graphics and attractive photos of the products which is the best method of visual advertisement. Pop up displays are durable and sturdy displays which can be used multiple times and impact the audience with their striking designs. Pop up displays suit all types of stalls, whether big or small and can be used indoor and outdoor which is a great benefit of advertising on pop ups. These pop up can be installed within 10 to 15 minutes and the installation is easy. The transportation also is easy as they can be folded and carried in cases. The sizes vary from table top to 20 ft. The range of pop up display is enormous and the same can be searched for choosing the best suited size and style for a company.
Types of Pop up Displays
The various types of pop up displays include:
1. Graphic Displays: These are aluminum displays with magnetic strips and are made of high resolution graphics to attract large crowds. These are also illuminated with halogen lights which give them a superior look.
2. Fabric Displays: These are also made of aluminum frames and channels but these hold fabric made of Velcro for display panels.
3. Convertible Displays: These are convertible counter tops which are used for display of products and brochures. They make the stall look impressive and innovative. The striking colors used in the fabric enhance the look of the stall.
4. Tower Display: These are tower like cases and are foldable pop up displays made of full glass and can be viewed from all sides displaying products and banners.
5. Panels Display: These are made of multiple panels which come in various fabric and attractive colors and designs. Polarized magnets are used for this display which gives it strength.
6. Cases Display: These are table pop ups and can be transported easily as they have wheels in their base. These come in rectangular and oval shape.
7. Table Top Display: These are used where space is less and small stands use these to display products on tables and use fabric for tables and small leaflets which can be stored on table top.
Sizes of Pop up Displays
The various sizes in which pop up displays are available include:
1. 20 foot
2. 10 foot
3. 8 foot
4. 6 foot
5. Table top Display
Tips for Buyers
Buyers should keep in mind some points while purchasing the pop up displays as these shall carry the product information. The pop up display should be of good quality and durable as it will help in lasting longer. The pop up display should be easy to install and foldable which shall make the assembly and packing easy.
Various pop up display manufacturers are available on the net. By searching online one can find plethora of sites where these manufacturers are available and they display their products which can be used to compare it with others.
For more information contact Capital Exhibits for all your Pop Up Displays www.capitalexhibits.com or call 866-730-3746
Contact Person:Daisy Liu
Mobile: +86 13576431529
E-MAIL:email@example.com TEL : +86-799-6611966
FAX: +86-799-6611965 ADDRESS : New Third Board Industrial Park, Development Zone,Pingxiang city, Jiangxi Province, 337000, P.R. CHINA
Jiangxi Xintao Technology Co., Ltd.
There is chemical industry there is Xintao chemical packing.
Dear customer, there are too many consultants at present, and you may not be able to reply in time. You can describe what you want, and we will reply you in time.Contact E-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org,Tel:+86-799-6611966
We are here to help you! If you close the chatbox, you will automatically receive a responsefrom us via email. Please be sure to leave yourcontact details so that we can better assist