Jiangxi Xintao Technology Co., Ltd.
There is chemical industry there is Xintao chemical packing.
The higher the alumina content of the inert aluminum ceramic ball, the better the alkali resistance and the better the crushing resistance. Inert ceramic balls can be used in traditional packed columns, but the design of the ceramic balls is sometimes compared to the surface area. When the requirements are higher, the requirements are higher. Simply put, ceramic balls are used to support and cover the catalyst, because the reactor will have strong acid-base and large temperature difference, and the catalyst is an expensive and low-strength product. Life, ceramic balls, as the medium of these factors, is a suitable choice. Of course, this is its main role. Ceramic balls have many different uses in many industries.
The classification of inert aluminum ceramic balls
On the basis of inert aluminum ceramic balls, which I will introduce here. The main series are: open ceramic balls, concave and convex ceramic balls (pineapple ceramic balls), grooved concave ceramic balls, microporous ceramic balls, annular ceramic balls. Note: Inert oxide ceramic balls are divided into: Ordinary ceramics, aluminum ceramics, high alumina ceramics, ritual jade ceramic grades. Ceramic balls can be divided into ceramic balls and grinding ceramic balls. Ceramic balls are widely used in petroleum, chemical, fertilizer, natural gas, environmental protection and other industries as the cover support material and tower packing of the catalyst in the reactor. It has the characteristics of high temperature resistance, low water absorption and stable chemical properties. It can withstand the corrosion of organic solvents such as acids and alkalis, and can withstand temperature changes in the production process.
The use of inert aluminum ceramic balls
Inert aluminum ceramic balls are used in environmental protection and other industries as the cover support material and tower packing for the catalyst in the reactor. The inert aluminum ceramic ball has the characteristics of high temperature resistance, low water absorption and stable chemical properties. It can withstand the corrosion of organic solvents such as acids and alkalis, and can withstand temperature changes in the production process. Its main purpose is to increase the active catalyst with gas or liquid distribution points, support and protect its strength.
The quality factors of inert oxide ceramic balls
The quality of inert aluminum ceramic balls is more concerned with everyone, so the quality should be explained here.
1. The wear resistance of ceramic balls, the strength of ceramic balls is a very important technical parameter. You can use the device to test the test strength. In tests with foreign customers, ceramic balls fell freely from the sky. See how many are broken in there.
2. The aluminum content of ceramic balls, the main components of ceramic balls are alumina and silica. National standard regulations are more than 90% of the two. Strength and other indicators have also been improved accordingly.
3. The gloss of ceramic balls, if the ceramic balls are sintered at high temperature with iron and other fine sintering, there will be stains on the surface of the ceramic balls, which will directly affect the customer's impression.
Inert ceramic ball test standard
(1) Among them, the main test is whether the defects are allowed within the scope of appearance defects.
(2) Evidence of cracks appear on the inside or outside of the body, whether or not the cracks exceed the specified length range.
(3) The defect points are not iron pits or melting pits and residues on the surface, and their diameters must also be within the specified range.
(4) Whether there is no fairness and inequality that is not equal to the surface in the prescribed standards.
(5) Whether the diameter meets the customer's diameter requirements.
Whether the technical parameters required by customers are met after production, such as water absorption, aluminum content, proportion, strength, etc.
Youtube Vedio：Support Media丨Inert Alumina Ceramic Ball
We are here to help you! If you close the chatbox, you will automatically receive a responsefrom us via email. Please be sure to leave yourcontact details so that we can better assist