Jiangxi Xintao Technology Co., Ltd.
There is chemical industry there is Xintao chemical packing.
What is Molecular Sieve？
Molecular sieves are microporous materials with pores of uniform size. These pore sizes are similar in size to small molecules, so large molecules cannot enter or be adsorbed, while smaller molecules can. When molecular compounds are filtered and migrated through a sieve bed composed of molecular sieves, high molecular weight chemical molecules cannot be released through molecular pores, while smaller molecules are easily adsorbed.
What are the Different Types of Molecular Sieves?
Xintao can provide molecular sieve types including 3A 4A 5A 13X 13X-APG 13X-HP IG Na-Y XH-7 XH-9.
Introduce the application of the following commonly used molecular sieves：
3A Molecular Sieve
1) Mainly used in the drying of unsaturated hydrocarbons such as ethylene, propylene, butadiene, etc. of petroleum cracking gas.
2) Drying of polar liquids such as methanol and ethanol.
3) Air drying.
4) Drying of natural gas and methane gas.
4A Molecular Sieve
1) Deep drying of gases and liquids such as air, natural gas, alkanes, and refrigerants.
2) Static drying of pharmaceutical packaging, electronic components and perishable objects.
3) Preparation and purification of argon.
4) Used as a dehydrating agent in paints, fuels and coatings.
5A Molecular Sieve
1) Pressure swing adsorption devices for various sizes of oxygen, hydrogen, carbon dioxide and other gases.
2) Separation of normal and isoparaffins.
3) Air purification, dehydration and carbon dioxide removal.
4) Drying, dehydration and desulfurization of natural gas.
13X Molecular Sieve
1) Deep drying of general industrial gases.
2) Purification of raw gas in the air separation unit (removal of H2O, CO2 and some hydrocarbons at the same time).
3) Drying and desulfurization of natural gas, liquefied petroleum gas and liquid hydrocarbons.
4) Oxygen production.
13X APG Molecular Sieve
1) It is used in cryogenic air separation device to remove H2O and CO2 in the air, and produce O2 by cryogenic method.
13X HP/LiX Molecular Sieve
1) Industrial and PSA/VPSA medical oxygen production.
IG Molecular Sieve
1) Desiccant in vacuum hollow double-glazed aluminum strip.
Application of 3A Molecular Sieve
3A molecular sieve mainly absorbs water, and is mainly used for drying of petroleum cracked gas, olefin, refinery gas and oilfield gas, as well as desiccant in chemical, pharmaceutical, insulating glass and other industries. For example, drying of liquid (such as ethanol), air drying of insulating glass, drying of nitrogen and hydrogen mixed gas, drying of refrigerant, etc.
Application of 4A Molecular Sieve
4A molecular sieve is mainly used for drying of natural gas and various chemical gases and liquids, refrigerants, pharmaceuticals, electronic data and volatile substances, purification of argon, and separation of methane, ethane and propane. Mainly used for deep drying of gases and liquids such as air, natural gas, hydrocarbons, refrigerants; preparation and purification of argon; static drying of electronic components and perishable materials; dehydration drying in paints, polyesters, dyes and coatings agent.
Application of 5A Molecular Sieve
5A molecular sieve is mainly used for drying, desulfurization and decarbonation of natural gas; separation of nitrogen and oxygen to produce oxygen, nitrogen and hydrogen; petroleum dewaxing to separate normal hydrocarbons from branched hydrocarbons and cyclic hydrocarbons.
Application of 13X Molecular Sieve
13X molecular sieve, also known as sodium X-type molecular sieve, is an alkali metal aluminosilicate with a certain alkalinity and belongs to solid alkalis. 13x molecular sieves adsorb any molecule smaller than 10A. 13x molecular sieves are mainly used for gas purification in air separation units to remove water and carbon dioxide. Drying and desulfurization of natural gas, LPG and liquid hydrocarbons as well as deep drying of general gases.
Requst For Quotation
WhatsApp: +86 13576431529
Xintao’s home page:http://www.xtadsorbents.com/
We are here to help you! If you close the chatbox, you will automatically receive a responsefrom us via email. Please be sure to leave yourcontact details so that we can better assist