Jiangxi Xintao Technology Co., Ltd.
There is chemical industry there is Xintao chemical packing.
What is Molecular Sieve Adsorbent?
Molecular sieve adsorbents are crystalline aluminosilicates, known as zeolites. Their unique structure allows the water of crystallization to be removed, leaving a porous crystalline structure. These pores, or cages, have a high affinity to re-adsorb water or other polar molecules.
Is Molecular Sieve Reusable?
Molecular sieve 3A can also be regenerated and reused by removing the absorbed moisture and other materials, and then heating it to 250 degrees Fahrenheit. Then store the sieve in an airtight container until ready to use again to avoid any unintentional moisture absorption.
How to Regenerate Molecular Sieve?
Things to Know Before you Start:
· Regeneration should ONLY be performed in a well-ventilated area
· Do NOT regenerate the material at temperatures exceeding 800˚F as this can cause the material to be destroyed and may present a fire hazard, high temperatures can also damage the crystalline structure of the material, rendering it useless
· The best way to determine that the material is regenerated is by measuring a weight change – a before measurement will be needed; as water is released, the tray of silica gel will lose mass so the after weight will indicate the water released
· Beware that molecular sieve will get very hot in an oven and will need to be handled with great care using safety gloves and googles
· Regenerating the material in thin layers will give better results and reduce the chance of damaging the material, regenerate in small batches if necessary.
· Adsorbent material should never be consumed
The Preferred Method:
1. Preheat a clean grill or oven to:
A. 400˚F if regenerating Type 3A Molecular Sieve – do NOT expose Type 3A molecular sieve to temperatures above 450˚F as this will rapidly destroy the crystalline structure.
B. 550˚F if regenerating Types 4A, 5A, or 13X Molecular Sieve – do NOT expose these molecular sieves to temperatures above 800˚F as this can damage the crystalline structure.
2. Prepare a metal cookie sheet by covering it with aluminum foil for easy clean up.
3. Evenly distribute the molecular sieve across the cookie sheet, leave uncovered, and place on the preheated grill or in the oven.
4. The time for regeneration varies for each oven, but the process can take around 2-8 hours depending on volume, equipment, etc.; stir every half hour or so to allow condensed moisture to escape and for even regeneration.
5. Once regenerated, allow material to cool for at least an hour before handing or placing in storage.
6. You can reuse molecular sieve multiple times as long as proper regeneration steps are followed. Repeat when necessary!
Where to Buy Molecular Sieve?
Jiangxi XINTAO Technology Co., ltd in China is an ISO certificated manufacturer specialized in molecular sieve.
We provide a variety of high standard products.
Our products range: Molecular sieves(3A, 4A, 5A, 13X, 13X APG, 13X-HP, IG, Lithium MS);Carbon molecular sieve; Activated molecular sieve powder;
Requst For Quotation
We are here to help you! If you close the chatbox, you will automatically receive a responsefrom us via email. Please be sure to leave yourcontact details so that we can better assist