Jiangxi Xintao Technology Co., Ltd.
There is chemical industry there is Xintao chemical packing.
In the basic design of glycol dehydration unit, the widely used packed bed is high-efficiency structured packing.
Random packing in absorber columns is rarely used in large commercial scale dehydrators because the liquid flow rates typically used are very low.Low liquid flow rates often lead to the choice of bubble columns.Structured packing, on the other hand, offers much higher flux, lower pressure drop, and lower column height than random packing in the same service.
1. Many structured packings perform well in commercial dewatering services.
2. The designed gas velocity in the structured packing column is about twice the normal velocity in the plate column.
3. Due to the high gas flow rate, a high-efficiency mist eliminator is required.
4. A high-efficiency drop-point liquid dispenser should be used.
5. The adjustment ability of structured packing is excellent, and the capacity is temporarily unlimited.
1. Minimal pressure drop
2. No flooding problem
3. Wide turndown ratio
4. Less capital investment
5. Small space requirement
6. Simple operation
Mixers consist of stacked metal, plastic or ceramic corrugated sheets oriented to form a multitude of intersecting flow channels or mixing cells. By injecting lean glycol into the line ahead of the mixing element, the system efficiently removes water over a short line length and approaches equilibrium over a wide range of gas flow rates.
We are here to help you! If you close the chatbox, you will automatically receive a responsefrom us via email. Please be sure to leave yourcontact details so that we can better assist