The activated alumina
ball pressure swing oil adsorbent is white spherical porous particles, the activated alumina ball particles are uniform, the surface is smooth, the mechanical strength is high, and the hygroscopicity is strong. It will not swell or crack after absorbing water, keep the original state, non-toxic, odorless, insoluble in water and ethanol. Activated alumina balls are a good desiccant for deep drying with trace amounts of water. When we buy in the market, we find that there are many products with different prices. Many people don't understand why the price difference is so big. Let's introduce the factors that affect its price:
1. Whether there is after-sales service
The key to product price difference is whether there is after-sales service. Some manufacturers are cheaper without after sales service. In fact, they add a service cost to the product compared to some expensive ones, hence the difference.
2. Quality problems
The better the quality, the higher the price of activated alumina balls. If some prices are high in the stable price stage, this is due to the high prices of the raw materials used.
3. Environmental differences:
Affected by the regional environment, the price of activated alumina balls will fluctuate up and down.
4. Supply relationship
(1) Insufficient supply of activated alumina balls directly affects the price increase. When supply is less than demand, the price is vice versa.
(2) Of course, the high price will only last for a short period of time, and the area will stabilize after reaching the moderation stage.
5. The longer the manufacturer's qualification, the wider the brand and the higher the price.
6. Different brands will have differences.
From the above, we can conclude that the price difference of activated alumina balls appears in regions, quality and manufacturers. Therefore, it is normal for products with different prices in the market. With the continuous development of society, more and more users choose to use products to speed up their work.