If you are concerned about your skin, it is important
People tend to see their skin as just something that they display to the public. Knowing that it is an organ and is the largest organ that a person has is vital to understanding the deeper level explanations of expression and need for care.
The skin reflects the state and condition of your internal health. The only way the skin can really express itself is to 'break out' or itch. An itch is an expression of intense pain. Where you itch will tell you something important about your own body. Reflexology explains energy line connections within the body and can explain possible causes and bring a degree of relief to any painful situation. The type of 'break out' your skin experiences will allow you to know what body system is in need of specialized care. Treating the symptoms alone is just a small part of any cure, but superficial care of the skin is also vital to its condition and appearance.
Products and Other Things That Damage the Skin:
1. Heavy make-up can clog your pores and lead to pus-filled pimples. Not removing your make-up at night will damage your skin. The skin needs to be cleaned, as do all internal organs, to remain healthy.
2. Cell phones and money are among the most handled and dirtiest things that you face daily. Microbes and dirt will definitely work their way into your life via these two vehicles of transferral.
3. Chlorine levels in your swimming pool impact your skin. Taking a shower after swimming is important.
4. Drinking too much alcohol tends to damage blood vessels and can give your face a permanently rosie-red cheek appearance.
5. Too much Vitamin A ingested and applied to the body will ultimately accumulate in the liver and create skin issues.
6. Topical steroid creams take their toll on your skin's collagen and will eventually cause acne.
7. Tanning beds are shown to degrade the integrity of your skin. Tanning rays from tanning beds and too much sun are a real problem. The ultimate concern is cancer.
8. Smoking causes the blood vessels to constrict which prevents oxygen from getting to the skin. Wrinkles are a by-product of this activity.
9. Too many caffeine products become an agent of dehydration; this negatively impacts the skin. They also tend to take the place of water necessary for re-hydration of all of your cells.
10. Taking hot showers can destroy your skin's protective oils and leave your skin vulnerable to excessive dryness.
Dear customer, there are too many consultants at present, and you may not be able to reply in time. You can describe what you want, and we will reply you in time.Contact E-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org,Tel:+86-799-6611966
We are here to help you! If you close the chatbox, you will automatically receive a responsefrom us via email. Please be sure to leave yourcontact details so that we can better assist