1. What are the raw materials and manufacturing processes of molecular sieve activated powder?
The main raw material of the molecular sieve activated powder is an aluminosilicate. 3A is sodium potassium aluminosilicate, 4A is sodium aluminosilicate, and 5A is sodium calcium aluminosilicate.
2. The main role of molecular sieve activated powder？
Molecular sieve activated powder is the excess water in the absorption system.
3. Why the price for each type is not the same?
The 4A price is the lowest because 3A and 5A are derivatived by 4A.
4. What is the difference between molecular sieve activated powder and raw powder?
The difference is the molecular sieve activated powder can absorb water, but raw powder has no activity and cannot absorb water.
5. Which glue is suitable for using molecular sieve to activate powder?
A small amount of moisture in the glue can affect the nature of the product.
6. What is the temperature that the molecular sieve activated powder can withstand in the glue?
There is no problem below 500 degrees. The high temperature roasting will lose the crystal water. When the temperature is lowered to room temperature, it will slowly absorb the water to recover. When the calcination temperature is 900 degrees, the crystal structure is broken and cannot be recovered, so that it does not have water absorption. Therefore, the activated powder can withstand temperatures below 500 degrees.
7. What is the recommended addition amount of molecular sieve activated powder?
The amount of molecular sieve activated powder added is determined according to the amount of water that needs to be removed in the system. The adsorption of static water at 24 means that under ideal conditions, the molecular sieve activated powder can absorb 24% of its own weight.
8. Does the molecular sieve activation powder affect the viscosity of the glue?
Molecular sieve activated powder does not have the effect of increasing viscosity. The effect on the viscosity of the system is only the effect of other inorganic materials.
9. Can molecular sieve activated powder be added to the polyol?
The A component of the two-component polyurethane is generally a polyester polyol and a polyether polyol, and the molecular sieve activated powder is generally also added to the A component.
10. Will the molecular sieve activated powder retort water, such as in ink?
No. Activated powder is also a molecular sieve that belongs to static molecular sieves and cannot be regenerated in the system. The adsorption and desorption of molecular sieves are conditional. Desorption requires high temperature and low pressure. In the customer's use, the molecular sieve activated powder forms a homogeneous substance with the resin and does not have desorption conditions. This is also the reason why the activated powder cannot be regenerated. (Resin is one of the materials of some inks).